Quality Management System with viflow
Forget the dusty QM manuals:
An electronic and paperless quality management system, ensures not only quick and easy certification to DIN ISO 9001:2015 or ISO / TS 16949, but also provides your employees with the latest information on each step.
ISO the easy way: deploy viFlow, create a quality management system, directly publish to a WebModel – your employees will find reliable process information and all applicable documents, from within a web browser.
You can implement the quality management system in your company for as little as $1,265 (cost of a single license), without additional license fees required for viewing the published WebModels.
The advantages of creating an electronic quality management system with viflow are:
- Lower costs associated with updates and maintenance of the QMS
- Improved process-oriented information search
- Referencing / linking to the applicable documents (for example, work instructions, forms)
- Lower costs associated with content distribution to employees
- Ensuring that documents are valid and current
- Availability of data immediately after publishing
- Viewing of WebModels using a web browser without license costs
- Thorough linking of process models with activities, information and organizational units
- Interactive process graphics
viflow Applications for your quality management:
VIFLOW ADDON – VIFLOW DMS
viflow DMS is the easy way to link process management with document management.
It enables you to manage relevant documents and data in the framework of your company organisation and in connection with your process management.
VIFLOW ADDON – VIFLOW EASY PLAN
Use viflow easy plan to manage your process-related tasks.
With this tool you can merge your tasks directly into the business process. The integrated fully automatic workflow with reporting and reminder functions gives you a clear overview of all tasks.
VIFLOW MODEL – QM SYSTEM
The viflow model “QM System ISO 9001:2015” is a product of the well-known QM textbook author Michael Cassel from Ratingen (Germany), whose practically oriented books have become standard references for the implementation of these standards.
VIFLOW ADAPTER FOR MICROSOFT SHAREPOINT AS DMS
Documents managed with Microsoft SharePoint can be linked into viflow to allow them to be opened directly from the WebModel. This allows you to couple viflow to a document management system and fulfil history logging and release procedure requirements.