Managing relevant documents of all sorts and documented data is essential for quality management and orderly processes within your organisation. This management comprises document generation, identification, approval, storage, distribution, retrieval and version control, as well as archiving.
You can handle these tasks quickly and reliably with viflow DMS. Along with an uncluttered user interface and intuitive menu structure, this solution is linked to viflow to enable trouble-free linking of relevant documents in your viflow process documentation.
Subsequent access to the viflow DMS documents without licence fees is assured for every viflow-WebModel user by persistent referencing. As with viflow, only active users require paid licences. A concurrent licensing model enables maximum utilisation, so that many users can participate with just a few licences.
The system also has an integrated workflow for checking and releasing all documents.
That facilitates quick and cost-effective switching from a file-based system to viflow DMS – the simple, professional document management system.
The benefits at a glance:
- Compatible with viflow, but also usable stand-alone
- Very economical and intuitive in use
- One-click installation without any complicated setup
- Quick access to basic DMS functions
- Browser-based; runs on all commonly used browsers
- Supports creation of user-defined storage structures with inheritance mechanisms
- Easy user and group administration
- User-specific task monitor
- Content search within documents
- Integrated release workflow
- No licence necessary for viewing