Virtually all modern business processes are based on IT systems. It is not always easy for CIOs to maintain a clear view of which procedures are used in which IT systems.
With viflow you can quickly, easily and clearly document an IT system landscape, including its software packages and modules.
These can be allocated to your company processes. This enables automatic evaluation of the deployment of software and modules in individual processes, as well as revealing hidden potential savings in your IT system landscape.
viflow functions for optimal IT process management:
- Analysis of which software or modules are needed in which processes
- Documentation of the deployment areas of existing company software in order to discover potential savings (different software for the same tasks)
- Analyses for the rollout of new software solutions (which module for which task)
- Linking software functions to processes
- Documentation of role concepts (who does what in which processes, and with which functions)